lets work together
At Adventz, work is worship; it is also our passion and love.
We handpick our employees for not just their knowledge and experience but their zeal to make a difference. We are looking out for highly committed and motivated people who can seamlessly integrate into our
If you share our values of integrity, commitment and passion, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Technical Lead
- Location : Muscat, Oman
- Experience : 8 - 10 years
We are searching for an innovative Senior Technical Lead to join our company. As the technical lead, you will oversee the company’s technical team and all projects they undertake, analyze briefs, write progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules. You should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals.
To be successful as a technical lead, you should always be expanding your industry knowledge and be able to quickly identify problems. Outstanding technical leads are accountable, trustworthy, and able to build lasting relationships with their teams.
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Good knowledge about website and mobile applications development.
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
- Location : Muscat, Oman
- Experience : 5 - 8 years
We are looking for a talented and motivated creative director to lead our company's creative department. The successful candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to maximize the talents of their team.
As the creative director, you will work closely with the graphic design and marketing department to deliver engaging content that meets the expectations of our customers. You should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Evaluating trends, assessing new data, and keeping up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Assisting clients in resolving issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Creating and implementing tailored marketing plans based on individual client requirements.
- Directing brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shaping brand standards and creating procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Supervising the department's daily workflow, assigning project workloads, and monitoring deadlines and budgets.
- Developing exceptional and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism, and other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 5-8 years’ digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, social, and emerging technologies.
- A solid understanding of design, copy, and web practices.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
- Available : 2 no.
- Location : India, Kerala
- Experience : 3 - 5 years
The following are the required roles and responsibilities from the candidates
- Write clean, efficient, and reusable code
- Develop and manage server-side components
- Design and deploy high-performance applications
- Integrate server-side logic to the user-facing components built by front-end developers
- Incorporate data protection and cyber security measures
- Ensure that the main database and front-end requests are at their optimal performance
- Identify and implement data storage solutions
- Perform diagnostic tests, fix bugs, and provide technical support to users
- Document software development processes and prepare project reports
- Provide suggestions for improvement and apply them to daily tasks and processes
- Minimum 3-5 Years of experience in related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar fields.
- Strong proficiency in backend languages (Ruby, Python, PHP, etc.)
- Familiarity with front-end technologies (HTML5, CSS3, React, Vue)
- Solid expertise in using cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, and others)
- Attention to detail, especially in identifying and fixing errors
- Ability to use Asynchronous Programming to improve productivity
- Good understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Proven background in managing databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool
- Superb time management and organizational skills – this comes in handy when managing single or multiple projects with specific deadlines
- Positive working attitude – ideally, find someone who can work with different personalities and has the ability to meet goals
- Strong analytical competencies – your Node.js developer should have a natural inclination to solve problems and brainstorm solutions.
- Effective communication skills – find someone who can clearly share their ideas, feedback, or instructions to team members
- Willingness to learn – highly-skilled developers are aware that technologies come and go; so, they continue to discover new things and unlearn things that no longer work for them